Stunning Presentation Lifestyle Location
Closing Date Sale - Tuesday 30th March 2021 at 6pm (unless sold prior)
This stunning light filled, single level home offers the new owners a fantastic lifestyle in one of Frankston South's most sought-after locations. The home welcomes you with a spacious light filled living area with garden vistas. Other features include a quality kitchen complete with stone benchtops, ample storage and stainless-steel appliances, well-appointed bathrooms, three bedrooms with built in robes, high ceilings throughout, heating & cooling plus double remote garage with internal access.
Perfect for entertaining, the private sun-drenched courtyard comes complete with a deck and established gardens and is a delightful space to entertain and enjoy a meal through the warmer months. You will love the lifestyle on offer; walk to Davey's Bay beach or to the boutique Norman Avenue shops for coffee at Mr Frankie's or dinner at the Italian restaurant. For the more active, enjoy walks through the Sweetwater Creek reserve or a run down Oliver's Hill and along the boardwalk. You have the convenience of public transport at your doorstep and the choice to shop in Mount Eliza village or Frankston CBD, both only a five-minute drive. Ideal for executive couples, families and downsizers, an inspection of this home will not disappoint.
• Quality three-bedroom home with double remote garage
• Spacious light filled open plan living areas with garden vistas
• Beautifully appointed kitchen with stone benches and stainless-steel appliances
• High ceilings throughout, gas ducted heating and air-conditioning
• Short walk to local beaches, schools, shops and transport
• Private courtyard complete with deck and established gardens
• Walk to local beaches, cafes, nature reserves and public transport
• Ideal for executive couples, families and downsizers
• Call today to book your appointment as this will not last