Private inspections available 7 days a week. Call Dean on 0488 123 655 to book an appointment.
Closing Date Sale Tuesday 1st December 2020 at 6pm (unless sold prior)
Fancy the ultimate tree change?
If so, then this inspiring abode is for you! Offering truly breathtaking Vistas over Sweetwater Creek Nature Reserve, this home offers four bedrooms, two bathrooms, large living area & an open plan kitchen/meals overflowing onto the spacious outdoor area, which allows for the ultimate in outdoor living.
Designed to take maximum advantage over Sweetwater Creek Nature Reserve & with all the character & charm of yesteryear, yet with all the comforts of modern day living, this home will truly impress.
Additional features of this stunning home include:
• Separate bungalow or fourth bedroom
• Under-house workshop with bathroom
• Ideal for those wanting to further enhance
• Updated chic bathroom with freestanding bath
• Updated kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances & subway tiles
• Open plan design & family friendly floorplan
• Large decking with elevated views of Sweetwater Creek
• Good sized rear yard with fire-pit area by the creek
• Front courtyard with tiered garden design
• Walking distance to both primary & secondary schools
• Located within the ever so desirable Frankston High School Zone
• Walking distance to Frankston CBD, Oliver's Hill & foreshore
• Serene outlook from all areas, taking full advantage of the surroundings
• 704sqm (approx.) of prime real estate
• Melbourne CBD a short 40 minute drive
Offering the additional opportunity for the next lucky purchaser to place their very own stamp on, this home represents a sound investment for the future in a lifestyle location. Only minutes away from Peninsula Link, enjoy your weekends visiting some of the best wineries & beaches the Peninsula has to offer.
Contact Dean Bozunovic today & discuss securing your very own slice of paradise!
We look forward to seeing you at your very own private inspection.