LIFESTYLE LIVING AT THE YORKSHIRE
Situated within Collingwood’s iconic & historic Yorkshire Brewery building, this stunning apartment dishes up approximately 70sqm of pure lifestyle living. In addition to secure & stylish easy-care interiors and an oversized terrace, the group’s on-site resort-like facilities make this a truly fabulous, standout lock & leave proposition.
- Designer 1-bedroom apartment with sun-filled living/dining zone which opens to a huge alfresco terrace for endless indoor/outdoor enjoyment.
- Entertainers’ kitchen with sleek stone benchtops, handy moveable breakfast bar for relaxed meals plus quality appliances including a fridge, gas cooktop and semi-integrated dishwasher.
- Large bedroom with built-in robes plus sparkling bathroom; there is also the convenience of a Euro laundry, split system and a secure parking space & storage cage.
- Video intercom entry and an on-site concierge service are included for added peace of mind. Owners’ corporation fees are approximately $858pq.
- Residential amenities include a gym, rooftop barbeque terrace with city views, library, dining area plus a downstairs café.
- The apartment will appeal to savvy investors as well as discerning owner-occupiers seeking a stress-free opportunity just moments to the CBD.
- 68sqm approx. of lifestyle living
This immensely appealing lifestyle proposition is close to Gertrude and Smith Streets, public transport, the CBD and universities.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.