WAREHOUSE CHIC IN THE HEART OF RICHMOND!
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
Set at the rear of the building on the top floor, with Bridge Road, Richmond Plaza shopping, Coles, Citizens Park, Aquatic Center, Glendell markets and public transport all at your doorstep. Genuinely spacious, quiet, private and unique, this fabulous central Richmond security building features:
- 2 generous sized bedrooms with built in robes, large double glazed windows boasting plenty of natural light & reverse cycle AC's
- Separate study area that can be closed off & tuned into a good sized 3rd bedroom
- Huge open plan living with lounge and dining areas, original industrial floors and high ceilings & reverse cycle AC
- Stylish entertainers kitchen with concrete benchtop, stainless steel gas hot plates and dishwasher
- Fabulous, big bathroom - double shower!
- Powder room / water closet & laundry
- Trendy roof top terrace offering additional entertaining for a quiet evening under the stars or a BBQ with friends and family
- Impressive entrance foyer/hall
- Storage cage
- Secure under cover car parking plus permits available subject to council approval at additional cost
This is a MUST SEE!!
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Available from:Saturday 8th May 2021