BEAUTIFULLY RENOVATED APARTMENT CLOSE TO EVERYTHING!
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
Tastefully renovated apartment in a quiet location. Close to all amenities, public transport, shopping, cafes and the MCG. Set at the back of the block, at the top of a quiet street, this beautifully presented apartment features:
- Double bedroom with BIRs and floating floorboards
- Sleek kitchen with loads of bench and cupboard space, gas cooking and stainless steel appliances
- Open plan living, dining with floating floorboards and city views
- Renovated ensuite bathroom with walk up shower
- Split system heating/cooling
- Timber Venetian blinds
- Quality washing machines and dryers available on premises for communal use
- Off street parking for 1 car
- Parking permits available - STCA
- No more water bills. All your water usage is covered by the landlord
Minutes walk to Richmond Station and Swan Street trams. Restaurants, nightlife, cafes and shopping a stones throw away. Walk to the CBD or Richmond’s sporting precinct.
This represents excellent value. Be quick! This one won’t last long!
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Available from:Saturday 13th March 2021