Hepburn Building Allotment with Current Permit
Offering a wonderful opportunity to build your dream home (STCA) in the picturesque township of Hepburn. This rare allotment of 2986m2 is nestled close to the Hepburn Golf Course and positioned within walking distance to the Hepburn Primary School, Hepburn Bathhouse, Hepburn Springs township restaurants, and entertainment venues.
This vacant building block with a current Permit to build is situated in a quiet residential street with native wildlife and offers the astute buyer the potential to build the ultimate country retreat (STCA). Indulge in all the local attractions, then make your way home to enjoy the peace and serenity of country life!
- Current Planning Permit Hepburn Shire Council
- 2986m2 (close to 3/4 of an acre) – Zoned Rural Conservation Zone (RCZ)
- All Services Available – Power, Water, Natural Gas, NBN
- Site cut complete with stone retaining wall
- Fully fenced allotment with some Australian native established trees