STYLISH RENOVATED ART DECO APARTMENT, FITZROY GARDENS AT YOUR DOORSTEP, FRIDGE & WASHING MACHINE/DRYER PROVIDED, FLEXIBLE LEASE TERMS
***TO INSPECT PLEASE CONTACT EVA ON 9426 4003 OR email@example.com OR CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT.***
**3D VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE! PLEASE VIEW VIRTUAL TOUR PRIOR TO AN IN-PERSON INSPECTION **
Stylish and renovated art deco apartment in the heart of East Melbourne, Fitzroy Gardens and Powlett Reserve at the end of the street, only moments to the CBD, MCG and public transport, and easy access to Bridge Road, Smith St and Brunswick Street cafes, restaurants and amenities.
Flexible lease terms available.
This beautiful first floor apartment boasts:
- charming art deco details combined with fresh and modern amenities
- great sized lounge area
- polished floorboards
- gas heating
- fully equipped modern kitchen with Miele gas cooktop and electric oven, dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer and cupboard space
- bedroom with plenty of storage featuring floor to ceiling built in robes and carpet
- linen cupboard
- modern central bathroom with shower and laundry with washing machine/dryer
- permit parking to be obtained from council.
Fabulous central East Melbourne location, inspection a must!
APPLYING - Apply online via 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have registered your details.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
GUARANTEED RESPONSE TO APPLICATIONS WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAY (Conditions Apply)
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Available from:Wednesday 4th November 2020