YOUR TICKET TO AN ENVIABLE LIFESTYLE!
In a prized Richmond locale close to the greenery of Dame Nellie Melba Memorial Park, this light & bright brick Victorian is your ticket to an enviable inner-city lifestyle!
- Timelessly appealing single-fronted Victorian – updated and ready to be enjoyed with scope to enhance further if desired.
- Two generous, carpeted bedrooms with built-in robes, bright central bathroom plus well-equipped kitchen with gas appliances and dishwasher.
- Open plan living/dining zone (split system heating/cooling), filled with natural sunlight and warmth thanks to banks of well-placed windows.
- Private easy-to-maintain courtyard with garden shed. There is also a large European-style laundry and plenty of storage available.
- Residents are eligible for parking permits with Yarra City Council. There is also direct pedestrian access via Princess St and the potential for an off-street parking space (STCA).
Between the bustling hubs of both Bridge Road and Swan St, there is no better location from which to enjoy all that Richmond has to offer. Trams, trains and bus stops are all within reach, a huge selection of cafes & restaurants are close by and both the MCG and CBD are just moments away for daily ease and weekend enjoyment.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.