BEAUTIFULLY RENOVATED BRICK DECO
**PLEASE NOTE THE TIME ADVERTISED IS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. YOU MUST REGISTER PRIOR TO ATTENDANCE**
Located in the highly sought-after pocket of Burnley and in the school zone for Melbourne Girls College!
- 4 bedrooms in total, 2 with built in robes whilst master boasts a walk-in robe. Bedroom 4 is part of a recent extension, situated upstairs, oversized and offering ensuite with bath. Makes for an ideal guest bedroom or kids retreat
- Oversized central bathroom with double vanity
- Expansive living and dining area with high ceilings and windows drenching the space with North facing natural light
- Bi-fold doors leading out to private courtyard garden - a great space for year-round indoor/outdoor entertaining!
- Central kitchen features high quality appliances including 6 burner gas cooktop and dishwasher, loads of bench and cupboard space
- Separate laundry and powder room
- Hydronic heating throughout and split system cooling
- Enjoy rear access via Gumbri Lane into double garage plus parking permits (STCA)
- Land size: 7m x 41.9m (290sqm approx.)
Ideal for the growing family needing extra space whilst still being close to the suburb's most iconic landmarks. Walking distance to Church Street and Swan Street shops, cafes and restaurants. Public transport ,both trams and trains, just a stroll away. Freeway access to M1/Citylink, Yarra River bike/walking paths, Bicentennial Park and Burnley Golf Course around the corner! You can’t get a better location than this in the central heart of everything!
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.