Picture Perfect Cottage with a modern twist
This stunning two bedroom Victorian era cottage has been tastefully transformed, seamlessly combining beautiful period features with modern enhancements to provide an ideal character filled modern abode.
Set in a coveted streetscape within easy reach of cafes, multiple transport options, schools and parks, this beautiful home is the perfect example of low maintenance living that is big on convenience.
• Two double bedrooms both with built-in robes and ornamental fireplaces
• Open plan living/dining with steel doors and windows framing the picturesque back garden ideal for entertaining
• Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, island bench and good storage space
• Central glamorous bathroom / laundry
• Stylish bespoke landscaped garden
• Ducted Heating throughout and reverse cycle air-conditioning to the back of the home including polished boards
• Easy stroll to every lifestyle amenity
AVAILABLE - 5th March 2022
Arranging an inspection is easy!
To book a time, head to the listing on realestate.com.au and simply click on the book an inspection button online to register for your chosen inspection time, Saturday inspections are available by appointment so please get in touch with us to book in a weekend inspection if you are unavailable during the week. If viewing from another website, please click the email agent button and we will contact you to book your inspection. By registering, you will be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your inspection. Registering for the inspection is mandatory and you MUST confirm your appointment 2 hours before otherwise the inspection may be cancelled. PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED BEFORE ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY. **For guaranteed access, please arrive at the inspection at the allocated start time, any later and access is not guaranteed.***
Applications can be made via www.2apply.com.au and lease terms are 12 months unless otherwise specified.
Available from:Saturday 5th March 2022