An extraordinary opportunity adjacent Hopetoun Gardens
The freedom to reimagine the character and grace of this incredibly large solid brick 6 bedroom family home that boasts tremendous charm, elegant room sizes and an outstanding sunny garden allotment of some 673m2. Located next to Hopetoun Gardens and surrounded by elite schools, Elsternwick’s cafe and dining culture, boutiques, a 1.2km walk to Elsternwick Railway Station and 350m to a city bound tram. Only a personal inspection can unlock your imagination to what the future holds.
• The sweeping front lawn and excellent off-street parking impress from the first moment
• The elevated entry leads to a wide entrance hall with double doors to formal lounge and large family room with access to the front porch
• The updated kitchen with family meals area adjoins a formal dining room or bedroom
• Six large double bedrooms accommodate every family member with ease. The master bedroom features bay window and adjoins one of the 3 tiled bathrooms
• On the second floor the gorgeous attic space boasts sensational views across the bay and would be a treat for children and teenagers are like
• Period features adorn every inch of this period gem. Open fireplaces, polished floorboards, decorative ceilings, Bay, and leadlight windows combine
• to offer immense character.
• Finally, an outstanding west facing allotment completes the picture. Land 15.2 x 44.3=673m2 approx.
Fully vaccinated attendees for Inspections subject to density measures of 1 per 4sqm. If your vaccination status is unknown, the inspection is private appointment only, single household. We require proof of vaccination prior to entering the property. For fully vaccinated attendees, our auctions will be held outdoors up to 500 to attend with, subject to density measures of one per 2sqm.