EXPERIENCE THE ULTIMATE LIFESTYLE AND LOCATION WITH THIS GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT INCLUDING COURTYARD!
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
Boasting designer style and a luxurious edge throughout this sensational one bedroom apartment in a striking contemporary building that makes the most an enviable setting high on Richmond Hill.
This superb ground floor offering includes:
- Spacious open plan living and dining area that features Oak timber flooring
- Open plan kitchen fitted with Bosch appliances, gas cooktop and dishwasher, finished with stone benches and further enhanced by efficient storage
- Private leafy courtyard with raised garden bed
- Large bedroom with built-in robes and an aspect across the balcony
- Impressive fully tiled bathroom with large walk-in shower and wall of mirrored storage
- Ducted heating/cooling throughout
- European laundry within the bathroom
- Allocated basement car space (stacker)**
- Sizeable storage cage
With vibrant Swan Street and Bridge Road nearby, you will have all the cafes', restaurants and shopping at your fingertips. East Richmond station is also just 450m walk, as well as the 78 tram basically at your doorstep.
** Car stacker may have restrictions on height, weight and size of vehicle.
*** For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY.
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT!
Available from:Friday 18th March 2022