Ground floor, corner lot, stylish apartment with large courtyard - the perfect place to work from home
Part of an immaculately designed boutique building, this home showcases vast outdoor and indoor living spaces for a splendid al fresco lifestyle. This unique corner lot, ground floor apartment provides boundless possibilities to suit your lifestyle. Working from home can be calming and peaceful.
- Secure entry and intercom system
- Living and dining areas filled with natural light
- Split system heating and cooling in the living/dining areas
- Kitchen fully equipped with moveable kitchen top, gas stove, electric oven, rangehood and dishwasher plus plenty of storage
- Floor to ceiling sliding doors opening onto a large partially covered courtyard with high concrete walls
- Two bedrooms both fitted with large mirrored wardrobes
- Both bedrooms have its own split system air conditioning for your preferred temperature in each bedroom
- Two stylish bathrooms (an en suite and a central bathroom)
- Concealed European laundry
- Secure basement parking for one (normal undercover car space)
- Storage cage
- Beautiful large mirror in the hallway
- The building has a lift access
In an enviable location with easy access to the Melbourne CBD, Tooronga Village shopping Centre and Kooyong train Station, this is a home that will wow you with its space, natural light and stylish comfort.
**PLEASE NOTE – IMPORTANT**
Please REGISTER for inspections. If you don’t register, then you will not be notified of any changes to advertised inspection times. ADVERTISED INSPECTION TIMES displayed on this page are subject to cancellation or change up until 12pm on the day of the viewing.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE INSPECTING THIS PROPERTY
Whilst we are currently in the midst of a Coronavirus outbreak, we are mindful of minimising any potential risk to our staff and clients.
As such, we respectfully request that you refrain from attending an inspection if: you have been feeling unwell (or have any Flu like symptoms), are currently self-isolating or currently quarantining.
As a condition of entry we will require you to wear a mask, sanitise your hands and refrain from touching or opening any doors or cupboards – the agent onsite will assist you should you require anything opened.
You can find information on the Coronavirus outbreak on the following Victorian Government Website: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus
Available from:Tuesday 27th July 2021