Beautiful Spacious 3 Bedroom Townhouse
Covid 19 update - SPACES NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRIVATE INSPECTIONS! Priority will be given to clients who have applied based on the 3d or video tour and have secured pre-approval. Refer below to Covid-19 safety protocols for onsite visits.
This townhouse offers generous living spaces throughout in an enviable location next to Hawksburn Village offering
- Security Intercom
- Ducted heating throughout
- Modern kitchen with island benchtop, SMEG appliances and ample cupboard space
- Open plan living/dining flowing out onto large courtyard
- Central powder room
- Additional north facing alfresco outdoor entertaining area
- The main bedroom upstairs features built-in robes, split system air conditioning and ensuite with bath and toilet, no shower
- Second double bedroom with built-in robes
- Third double bedroom with full length windows
- Central upstairs bathroom
- Solar energy system installed for lower power bills
- Laundry facilities
- Double lock up garage
Further enhancing the appeal of this townhouse are its high ceilings, polished floorboards and sliding doors opening out to a generous courtyard allowing for a flood of natural light. With the delights of Hawksburn Village and Chapel Street only moments away and plentiful public transport options.
**PLEASE NOTE – IMPORTANT**
Please REGISTER for inspections. If you don’t register then you will not be notified of any changes to advertised inspection times. ADVERTISED INSPECTION TIMES displayed on this page are subject to cancellation or change up until 12pm on the day of the viewing.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE INSPECTING THIS PROPERTY
Whilst we are currently in the midst of a Coronavirus outbreak, we are mindful of minimising any potential risk to our staff and clients.
As such, we respectfully request that you refrain from attending an inspection if: you have been feeling unwell (or have any Flu like symptoms), are currently self-isolating or currently quarantining.
As a condition of entry we will require you to wear a mask, sanitise your hands and refrain from touching or opening any doors or cupboards – the agent onsite will assist you should you require anything opened.
You can find information on the Coronavirus outbreak on the following Victorian Government Website: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus
Available from:Monday 4th January 2021