VICTORIAN GEM FLUSHED WITH LIGHT
Behind the classic Victorian façade of this refreshed and inviting home beats the heart of a modern family setting that will appeal those who love to entertain or simply want space and low maintenance in a sought-after Richmond locale.
- Architect designed open plan living and dining zone flaunting warm hardwood floors and accent clerestory windows letting in streams of natural light.
- Crisp white kitchen boasting gleaming stainless steel appliances.
- Indoors connects out to a spacious alfresco courtyard that doubles as on-site parking thanks to side street access.
- Three double bedrooms all with fireplaces including the ensuite master that also boasts a walk-in wardrobe.
- Ducted heating and a split system in the living zone along with a bright main bathroom with handy laundry facilities and ample storage throughout.
Just a few doors back from Bridge Road gives this appealing property privileged proximity to the array of shops & restaurants on offer. And with tram stops nearby, schools and parklands within easy reach, this truly is a premium inner-city locale.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.