GENEROUSLY PROPORTIONED TWO STOREY HOUSE ADDRESSES THE RIGHT BALANCE BETWEEN PRACTICAL FUNCTION AND LOW MAINTENANCE EASE
**PLEASE NOTE THE TIME ADVERTISED IS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. YOU MUST REGISTER PRIOR TO ATTENDANCE**
Where in wide, tree lined, beautiful Highett Street can you get a massive 3 bed, 2 bath , 1.5 Car garage/ shed with front & rear yards on 200 square metres in this price range ?
For example, recent sales in Highett Street were
- 199 Highett $1.7M
- 84 Highett $3.69M
- 128 Highett $1.85M
- 369 Highett $1.6M
- 97 Highett $1.4M
This house is surrounded by public open spaces, in the Melbourne Girls College zone, close to bi-lingual West Richmond Primary & easy access to all public transport & freeways.
- 3 bedrooms with built in robes; master and 2nd bedroom offering their own private balconies
- Spacious living area with high ceilings and reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Open plan kitchen and meals area leading out to North facing low maintenance courtyard garden
- Well-appointed kitchen with Island bench, loads of storage, gas cooktop & dishwasher
- 2 central bathrooms; separate WC
- Separate laundry
- Additional roof and under stairs storage
- 1 OSP garage plus parking permits available
- No owners corporation!
- Land size: 5.1m x 40.m (204sqm approx.)
Enjoying an outstanding Richmond locale, walking distance to Bridge Road shopping and dining precinct, MCG, Church Street eateries and Yarra River walk trails, not to mention the CBD and South Yarra only being a quick tram ride away!
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.