PRETTY PERIOD HOME IN PRIZED POCKET
A timeless beauty that is ready to be enjoyed, this sun-filled 3-bedroom home is brilliantly positioned within walking distance of Burnley Street, Bridge Road & Swan St and everything in between!
- Pretty period home where traditional features - including decorative plasterwork and Baltic pine floors – sit harmoniously alongside contemporary creature comforts.
- Three generous bedrooms, two with built-in robes, plus a bright bathroom with laundry provisions and separate WC.
- Sundrenched north-facing lounge with split system heating/cooling, along with a freshly painted kitchen and meals area where quality appliances and lots of storage space make hosting easy.
- Fabulous outdoor area comprising alfresco decking, brick patio, garden shed and plenty of room for the kids or pets to enjoy.
- On a generous allotment of approximately 194sqm, there is no heritage overlay meaning you are free to design a new and exciting inner-city dwelling of your choosing (STCA).
Within footsteps of Melbourne Girls’ College and Burnley Park, the home is close to the Yarra Trails, transport and freeways – it is also just moments to the CBD and Melbourne’s famous sporting precinct.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.