Unparalleled Family Excellence on a Grand Scale!
Proudly set on a corner allotment of 831sqm (approx.), this cleverly designed home with envisions of family-living in mind and recently completed to perfection inside & out with absolutely nothing left to do for the lucky new owners, except move in and enjoy!
You’ll be captivated by the homes striking façade from the moment you arrive and beyond the impressive landscaped front garden of this prestige family home. Comprising;
• Four generous-sized bedrooms all fitted with walk-in robes; including king-sized master featuring an ensuite also with a double stone-top vanity, an oversized shower & toilet
• Multiple living zones; including an open-plan family/dining, separate theatre room with built-in surround sound, projector & screen, plus an upstairs rumpus room/kid’s retreat
• Impressive gourmet kitchen featuring quality fixtures & fittings, stainless steel appliances, 40mm stone-topped benches and a notable butler’s pantry with additional bench and storage space
• Fully enclosed alfresco overlooks the sizeable child-friendly backyard and a heated swim-spa
• 15sq (approx.) colourbond shed, man-cave & workshop including 3-phase power and 3.6m height clearance roller door; ideal for tradies, off-street secure parking for up to 6-cars/boats and/or caravan, storage, run your home business and the list goes on…
Additional features include: downstairs powder room, home office/study, heating and cooling, plantation shutters, laminate timber flooring, CCTV security system & intercom, outdoor swim-spa (heated), aggregate circular driveway, fully fenced & fully landscaped gardens, double remote garage with direct internal entry, and every man’s dream shedding/man-cave accessible via an extra height clearance roller door for parking up to 6-cars, boats, caravans etc.
Located within close proximity to local shops, sporting facilities, Childcare, Primary & Secondary Schools, V-line buses and parklands, and also easy access to the Bass Highway & South Gippsland Hwy.
Proudly marketed by Emily Grainger.
Thinking of selling? Call Emily today on 0421 929 013, for an update on your property.