Cutting edge, New York loft terrace style living at its finest!
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
Designed by award-winning architects Kavellaris Urban Design. Huge windows, superb joinery and quality finishes throughout. Impressive 4.2m ceilings and exposed concrete work together to create this stunning home.
- 2 large bedrooms with built in robes
- 2 stylish bathrooms; Main bathroom with bath
- Stunning open plan living/dining leading out to private north/west facing courtyard/terrace with gas outlet for barbecue
- Entertainer’s kitchen with Bosch dishwasher and gas cooktop
- Polished concrete floor and 2 reverse cycle air conditioners (heating/cooling)
- Secure off-street parking and visitor parking plus separate storage shed
- Parking Permits are available
In very close proximity to all modes of public transport, the historic Abbotsford Convent, neighbouring Smith Street, Brunswick Street and only 3kms from the CBD.
Community golf course and train station literally minutes away……
*** For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Available from:Wednesday 10th March 2021