STUNNING PERIOD HOME LOCATED IN A SECLUDED CUL-DE-SAC
NOTE: INSPECTIONS ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
If you wish to view a property you must PRE-REGISTER direct with the agent.
A highly sought-after inner-city location complements this solid brick home which has been tastefully refurbished with excellent scope to further improve. Within walking distance of Chapel Street’s diverse dining scene, Prahran Market, Acland Street St Kilda, Albert Park Lake and multiple transport options.
- Spacious and light formal dining room with fireplace, opening out to decked area
- 2 generous bedrooms, main bedroom with floor to ceiling built-in robes and second bedroom opens out to rear courtyard
- Light-filled living room with fireplace and air conditioning opening to a decked courtyard garden setting
- Oversized and well-equipped stylish kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space
- Central bathroom with bath
- Fabulous entertainer's north/west rear garden
- Moments to the `foodie' end of Chapel Street Windsor, Chris Gahan Reserve and Windsor station