BRING ALIVE THIS VICTORIAN CHARMER
IF ATTENDING AUCTION/PRIVATE INSPECTION IN PERSON:
1) You must register prior to attendance
2) You must scan the QR code at the property
3) You must present to the Covid Marshall and provide your certificate of double vaccination
Take a trip down memory lane thanks to the nostalgic interiors of this classic double-fronted Victorian home tucked in a quiet & friendly street just metres to Richmond’s best amenities and the Yarra Trail. Offered for the first time in over fifty years and occupying a sensational block of sundrenched land, here is an exciting renovation opportunity to awaken this sleeping beauty, creating a modern showpiece behind the heart-warming traditional façade.
- Period features including timber floors, high ceilings and fireplaces
- Offering an up-to three bedroom/one bathroom layout
- Lounge and dining room plus original kitchen with meals area
- Oversized 385sqm (approx) block of land with a preferred northerly rear aspect
- Deep garden plus considerable onsite parking with shed/garage
- Walk to Yarra Trail, Bridge Road eateries & bars plus transport options and Victoria Gardens shopping Centre
Step inside, appreciate the potential, then imagine what this charmer could become!
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.