PRIME POSITION - WITHIN 500m TO SHOPS, JETTY & FORESHORE!!!
**INSPECTION BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT ONLY**
Looking for a change of scenery? Then simply look no further than 13 Bakewell Street, Tooradin.
Situated within a hop, skip and jump away from your front door step to all amenities that this brilliant coastal town has to offer, such as: 200m to IGA Supermarket & shops, less than 500m to Tooradin’s Jetty, Boat Ramp & Foreshore, plus so much more!
Set on approximately 1000sqm, this recently renovated home offers an idyllic and convenient family lifestyle, boasting;
- A formal entry and separate lounge room with a Coonara wood heater.
- Bright & well-appointed kitchen adjoining the family/dining area.
- Master bedroom features a modern ensuite with built-in wardrobe.
- Three remaining bedrooms include robes and are serviced by the main bathroom & separate toilet.
- An outdoor covered entertainment area fitted with built-in speakers and fully enclosable blinds, all of which overlooks the beautifully manicured gardens and spacious rear yard – making the ideal space for BBQ’s and gatherings with friends & family all-year-round.
- An oversized 2-car garage PLUS an adjoining workshop/man-cave.
Additional features include split-system air-conditioning, CCTV security cameras, a large laundry, fruit trees, wood shed, and plenty of off-street parking for your cars, boat, caravan, trailer etc.
Don’t miss your chance to secure this remarkable property with the coastal family lifestyle you’ve been waiting for, before someone else does!
Contact Emily Grainger on 0421 929 013 to arrange your private inspection TODAY!