STYLISH AND SOPHISTICATED INNER-CITY LIVING
IF ATTENDING AUCTION/PRIVATE INSPECTION IN PERSON:
1) You must register prior to attendance
2) You must scan the QR code at the property
3) You must present to the Covid Marshall and provide your certificate of double vaccination
Sophisticated interiors and the finest of finishes ensure this beautiful residence is a cut above the rest when it comes to easy-care city-edge living.
- Sleek and stylish 3 bedroom townhouse with brilliant indoor/outdoor flow thanks to a wall of bi-folds that seamlessly connect the living/dining zone to the private low maintenance courtyard.
- Designer stone kitchen with premium appliances and large walk-in pantry plus concealed European-style laundry, guest powder room and fully-tiled family bathroom.
- Master with substantial built-in storage and chic ensuite – robes also star in the second bedroom while the versatile third bedroom/study is perfect for those working from home.
- The home’s sun-filled interiors are enhanced by polished hardwood floors & plantation shutters with split system heating/cooling throughout, alarm system, carport parking and storage shed are also offered.
- Sunny north-facing deck courtyard with remote-controlled café awning, handy built-in seating and embraced by established easy-care gardens.
This utterly appealing home is brilliantly positioned within an ever-popular amenity-rich locale and is close to Victoria Gardens Shopping Centre, Citizens Park and trams on both Bridge Road and Victoria Street.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.