NEWLY RENOVATED, BOUTIQUE BLOCK OF ONLY 15
Quiet, yet in the heart of Richmond.
1st floor security apartment.
- 1 good sized bedroom with built in robe
- Stylish kitchen with loads of cupboard space
- Light filled bathroom with bath; laundry facilities
- Open plan living and dining; reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Off street parking plus parking permits available (STCA)
- Owners corporation $500pq approx.
- Council rates $186pq approx.
- Rent potential up to $380pw ($19,760pa)
Within a desirable pocket of Richmond, just off Bridge Road and a short stroll to Church Street & Swan Street shops, cafes and restaurants, public transport, Melbourne’s sporting precinct, Citizens Park, Gleadell Street market and Aquatic Centre. This stylish apartment is the perfect inner urban sanctuary.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.