Inspect this home by private appointment 7 days a week. Call Luke on 0414 757 705 to book an appointment.
Fantastic Value - Frankston High School Zone
Great value for money whether you're a first home buyer, investor or downsizer. Located in the Frankston High School zone and within walking distance to the Heatherhill Road shops, transport and recreational facilities, allowing for a relaxed lifestyle at an affordable price.
Located in a small boutique block with great neighbours, this original home is still in great condition to enjoy as is or modernize at minimal expense. A generous lounge opens onto a private front courtyard which is ideal for those that like to entertain or have a small garden area to enjoy and is complimented by a rear courtyard as well.
Features also include heating and cooling, spacious kitchen & dining area with gas cooking and ample storage, good sized bedroom and a lock up garage. This home is perfect if you are a first home buyer taking advantage of the free stamp duty, an investor or those downsizing but still wanting a bit of space. Inspect today, this home will sell quickly.
• Spacious two-bedroom home in Frankston High School zone
• Light filled lounge opening onto a private front courtyard
• Kitchen offers gas cooking, ample bench and storage
• Heating and cooling, two courtyards plus lock up garage
• Walk to Heatherhill Road shops, transport and recreational reserves
• Ideal for first home buyers, investors and downsizers
• Priced to sell, so be quick and book your viewing