Lifestyle Weekend Retreat on Approx. 42 acres
Ideally situated just a short 7-minute drive from Daylesford in a tranquil and peaceful setting adjacent to the Wombat State Forrest with an abundance of native wildlife. This approx. 42-acre property boasting 3 dams (1 spring fed), a winter creek, a mineral spring, a converted stables into 4 rooms, a bathroom & kitchen. His property offers a wonderful opportunity to build the country residence of your dreams (STCA).
The approx. 42 acre comprises a mixture of cleared productive and bushed land. The well preserved & wildlife-rich bush area could also provide income if explored for carbon and biodiversity offset opportunities for the savvy purchaser.
- Approx. 42 Acres / 5 titles / mostly clear with some bush
- Dual rd. access from manna Gums Rd & Hogans Lane
- Established fruit trees – pear, apple orchard
- Back to grid solar system, Solar hot water, 22,000 Litre water tank
- Converted stables into a country weekender with 4 rooms, bathroom, kitchen with wood stove
Inspections are offered as advertised or as private inspections by appointment.