Spacious Family Home In Ideal Location
This charming, solid brick residence built in the 1930’s offers generous proportions throughout and is situated in an ideal location close to High and Chapel Streets' shops and restaurants.
- Wide entrance hall
- Spacious living area with built in dark wood cabinetry
- Separate formal dining room with classical LED light windows and servery
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher & gas cooking
- Large separate sun room / study
- Two generous sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Clean central bathroom with separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Garage parking with room for another off street park
- Low maintenance gardens
- Ducted heating throughout
- Stunning dark wood floorboards
**PLEASE NOTE – IMPORTANT**
Please REGISTER for inspections. If you don’t register then you will not be notified of any changes to advertised inspection times. ADVERTISED INSPECTION TIMES displayed on this page are subject to cancellation or change up until 12pm on the day of the viewing.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE INSPECTING THIS PROPERTY
Whilst we are currently in the midst of a Coronavirus outbreak, we are mindful of minimising any potential risk to our staff and clients.
As such, we respectfully request that you refrain from attending an inspection if: you have been feeling unwell (or have any Flu like symptoms), are currently self-isolating or currently quarantining.
As a condition of entry we will require you to wear a mask, sanitise your hands and refrain from touching or opening any doors or cupboards – the agent onsite will assist you should you require anything opened.
You can find information on the Coronavirus outbreak on the following Victorian Government Website: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus
Available from:Friday 7th May 2021