Opportunity presents itself!
Two brick homes. One title. A blank canvas adjacent J. Talbot reserve.
Located in heart of St Kilda within moments of Acland & Fitzroy Streets these two well-maintained solid brick 2 bedroom homes are brimming with character and potential.
Renovate, redevelop (STCA), or simply invest in the district that is known throughout the world as the lifestyle Mecca and tourist attraction of Victoria.
• A superb allotment of some 320 m² with generous off street parking
• Each home offers secure entry on Albert Street
• Inviting porch with entrance hall and polished floorboards
• Two generous bedrooms
• Spacious full width living area with reverse cycle AC and open fireplace
• Separate kitchen with designated meals area
• Central bathroom, separate WC, Laundry
• 15 Albert St benefits from a lock up garage and further on site carparking via side drive
• Each home features great character, timber floorboards, open fire paces, high ceilings
• Walk to city bound tram, St Kilda foreshore, dining and cafe options, Palais & National Theatres, Luna Park and more!
Inspection a must.
Fully vaccinated attendees for Inspections subject to density measures of 1 per 4sqm. If your vaccination status is unknown, the inspection is private appointment only, single household. We require proof of vaccination prior to entering the property. For fully vaccinated attendees, our auctions will be held outdoors up to 500 to attend with, subject to density measures of one per 2sqm