UNIQUE PERIOD FAMILY HOME… RIVER PRECINCT…
Inspection by Private Appointment on Saturday 28th November from 12:00pm-12:30pm and on Wednesday 2nd December from 1:30pm-2:00pm.
Please contact the agent to arrange an appointment prior to arriving.
Elevated double fronted Edwardian located metres from the Yarra River.
This gracious Federation style home offers generous family accommodation in this prized location.
A genuinely rare opportunity not to be missed.
- 4 large bedrooms
- Generous living room (Aga stove)
- Spacious kitchen / meals
- Central bathroom
- Period detailing including high ceilings, timber panelled walls and stunning windows
- Brilliant mature side garden setting
- Hydronic heating
- Bungalow at rear and assorted sheds (even 3 chooks - not included in the sale)
- Side drive way with generous garage
- Land 21.7m x 29m (629sqm) approx,
- Neighbourhood residential, no heritage overlay
The Abbotsford Convent around the corner, Collingwood Childrens Farm, Dights Falls and the rapidly rejuvenating Johnston Street all at your door.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.