An incredible Elizabeth Street opportunity.
This stylish solid brick Federation family home with detached office/studio is perfectly located in a leafy urban village setting that is only moments from thriving Glenhuntly Road. A gentle stroll will have you sipping lattes, exploring endless dining options and socialising in the myriad of boutiques and specialty stores that Elsternwick offers. Families will enjoy the choice of elite schools and acres of parkland with numerous transport options that will serve growing kids for years to come.
Having recently been transformed with fresh decor and updated kitchen the home is ready to welcome the next (generation/custodians).
- Superb traditional entry featuring fretwork, elegant lead-light windows and doors, decorative ceilings and polished Baltic floorboards
- Superb formal living room with extravagant open fireplace and ceiling decoration
- A separate formal dining room features box bay window and elegant fireplace
- The versatile floor plan provides up to 4 or 5 double bedrooms BIR
- A recently updated kitchen enjoys beautiful stone benchtops, endless cupboard space, brand-new stainless steel hotplate and fan forced oven, pantry and appliance cupboard
- Adjacent is the light and bright informal living and casual dining area that opens out to an expansive deck and alfresco entertaining zone. Perfect for summer afternoons.
- Three well appointed bathrooms accommodate every member of the family admirably
- Additionally the studio with its own bathroom, kitchenette and BIR is perfect for 2021.
This space accommodates teenagers, parents or would make the perfect studio/office.
- Ample off street parking via Sinclair Street in the undercover carport
This landmark home represents an exciting opportunity for those seeking a home with great character, imposing room sizes and ample accommodation. All this in Elsternwick’s finest address.
For fully vaccinated attendees, our auctions will be held outdoors up to 500 to attend with, subject to density measures of one per 2sqm. Fully vaccinated attendees for Inspections subject to density measures of 1 per 4sqm. If your vaccination status is unknown, the inspection is private appointment only, single household. We require proof of vaccination prior to entering the property.