Recently Renovated, Large Apartment Available Now
This is a must see apartment in person to fully appreciate its great space capacity and potential.
Recently renovated, this apartment with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 secure parking provides amazing value in sought after Windsor!
You'll love these features:
- Hybrid flooring boards throughout
- Secondary glazing on all windows
- Two split system heating and cooling
- Recently renovated kitchen complete with dishwasher and electric stove and oven, plus multiple drawers, cupboards and work bench
- Two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Main bathroom equipped with bath tub and shower, sink and toilet
- Second bathroom (en suite) equipped with shower, sink and toilet
- Concealed European laundry facilities (separate from the bathrooms)
- Digital lock with key tag and pin, key locks in bedrooms and main room (perfect apartment for dual sharing)
- One private car park in the basement (security entrance and basement carpark by fob access only)
- Intercom system
- Multiple lifts in the building
- Building has central courtyard
- Secure building entry
Easy access to everything:
- Public transport including trams and buses at your doorstep
- Shops, groceries, schools and restaurants are all within short walking distance
- Enjoy nature at your nearby parklands: Fawkner Park, Como Park, Victoria Gardens, and Rockley Gardens
- Only a block away from Alfred Hospital
- Local schools in the area are walking distance which include: Wesley College, Prahran High School, St. Kilda Park Primary School, and Prahran High School
This is the amazing apartment you'll want to call your home. Available now.
**PLEASE NOTE - IMPORTANT**
If you don’t register then you will not be notified of any changes to advertised inspection times. ADVERTISED INSPECTION TIMES displayed on this page are subject to cancellation or change up until 12pm on the day of the viewing.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE INSPECTING THIS PROPERTY
Whilst we are currently in the midst of a Coronavirus outbreak we are mindful of minimising any potential risk to our staff and clients. As such, we respectfully request that if you have been feeling unwell or have any Flu like symptoms that you refrain from attending an inspection.
As a condition of entry we will require you to wear a mask, sanitise your hands and refrain from touching or opening any doors or cupboards – the agent onsite will assist you should you require anything opened. You can find information on the Coronavirus outbreak on the following Victorian Government Website: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus.
Available from:Monday 21st February 2022