Agent on site this Saturday 11.00am to 11.30am Please call to reserve your time slot.
Closing Date Sale Tuesday 29th June 2021 at 6pm (unless sold prior)
The ultimate modern home with an emphasis on relaxed living!
Nestled in a delightful court location that's within easy reach of the beach and local cafes, this truly captivating elegant and contemporary home, will surprise and delight with its stylish renovations and peaceful outdoor entertainer's haven. With warm and welcoming interiors, an amazing garden setting and an enviable location- this is the essence of exceptional family living on a very special scale.
With a nod to modern Japanese architecture, this home has been thoughtfully planned for bright and relaxed living, with attractive features through timber floors, super luxurious carpets, high ceilings, the extensive use of feature walls and gorgeous louver windows, that ever so successfully bring the outdoors in. Open-plan living and dining make entertaining a breeze, with French doors that open to a low-maintenance and extensive deck, with a lush green garden creating a beautiful backdrop for year-round entertaining, while taking in all the local birdlife.
A spacious chic kitchen effortlessly caters to the adjacent dining area, offering stone benchtops, statement splashback, quality stainless steel appliances including a large oven, dishwasher, gas cooktop with matching stainless steel rangehood, pantry and plenty of cabinetry. Adjacent to the kitchen is the well equipped laundry and second bathroom where more quality fixtures and fittings can be found. To complete the picture, the oversized tandem carport with workshop also offers a separate studio which has the flexibility of being used as a fourth bedroom or home-based office/business.
Additional features of this stunning home include:
- Peaceful master suite with dark tones & garden aspect
- Lavish family sized bathroom with walk-through shower & louver windows
- Child & pet friendly engineered black butt timber flooring
- Plush newly replaced carpets with neutral tones
- Immaculately presented grounds including outdoor shower
- Gas ducted heating throughout plus reverse cycle air-conditioning to living
- Wide drive-way access & additional room for the caravan or boat
- Walking distance to Kindergarten's, Schools, Child Care & public transport
- Short stroll to Karingal Hub, local parkland & a premier golf course
- Melbourne CBD a short 40 minute drive away
- Frankston CBD a short distance away
This delightful home is ideal for downsizers, the growing family or the savvy investor looking to grow their portfolio in the perfect & most convenient of locations. Only minutes away from major arterials, enjoy your weekends visiting some of the best wineries & beaches the Peninsula has to offer.
Contact Dean Bozunovic or Jake Kostrzewa today & discuss securing your very own slice of prime Real Estate!