Charming Country Cottage.
Situated in a quiet residential area close to Wombat Hill Botanic Gardens and walking distance to Daylesford’s main street shops and cafes. This light and bright home on a low maintenance and level allotment of 403 sq.m with rich soil - perfect to establish vegetable and flower gardens - with open plan living/kitchen, 2 bedrooms, bathroom/laundry, and undercover rear patio. Currently a rental property making it great property to add to your investment portfolio or could suit as your permanent country home or weekend retreat.
• Currently tenanted - inspections by advance appointment only
• East facing front verandah entry
• Open plan lounge with split system heating/air conditioning plus new gas heater, ceiling fan
• The kitchen has a breakfast bar, gas cooking
• Spacious bathroom with laundry facilities
• Potential to extend (STCA). General Residential Zone – Hepburn Shire
• All services connected – power, natural gas, sewerage, town water. Mobile coverage, NBN available
Inspections are highly recommended and available as advertised online and private appointment.