Charming Country Cottage.
Situated in a quiet residential area close to Wombat Hill Botanic Gardens and walking distance to Daylesford’s main street shops and cafes. This light and bright home on low maintenance and level allotment of 403 sq.m with rich soil - perfect to establish vegetable and flower gardens - with open plan living/kitchen, 2 bedrooms, bathroom/laundry, and undercover rear patio. Previously, a rental property making it a great property to add to your investment portfolio or could suit as your permanent country home or weekend retreat.
• East facing front verandah entry
• Open plan lounge with split system heating/air conditioning plus new gas heater, ceiling fan
• The kitchen has a breakfast bar, gas cooking
• Spacious bathroom with laundry facilities
• Potential to extend (STCA). General Residential Zone – Hepburn Shire
• All services connected – power, natural gas, sewerage, town water. Mobile coverage, NBN available
Inspections are highly recommended and available as advertised online and in a private appointment.
***OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS ARE BACK FOR FULLY VACCINATED PERSONS*****
IF YOU ARE NOT FULLY VACCINATED OR DO NOT WISH TO DISCLOSE YOUR STATUS, WE CAN ARRANGE A PRIVATE OR VIRTUAL INSPECTION.
FOR MORE DETAILS OR TO MAKE A BOOKING PLEASE CONTACT THE AGENT DIRECTLY.