STYLE, SPACE & TRUE INDIVIDUALITY
A striking statement at the front of a welcoming and lively group of just four homes, this light-filled home offers a super spacious floorplan in a bustling inner-city locale. Enjoying proximity to renowned cafes, providores and transport to the CBD, this position is within footsteps of the lush Yarra riverbank, a bicycle ride to the city and merely moments to the fashion and foodie delights of Smith & Gertrude Streets.
• Spanning two sunlit levels, the stylish home offers the lowest maintenance yet space to enjoy
• Open plan entertaining zone with stunning curvaceous window looking out to the heritage listed Denton Mill Hat Factory. This space offers scope for relaxing and dining that are separated by a contemporary stone kitchen.
• A choice of two alfresco areas that with their tactile mod-grass bring a touch of “garden party” appeal to every outdoor get-together.
• Huge ground floor master bedroom with a wall of robes, sunny courtyard access and a large ensuite, with double shower.
• Generous second bedroom with robes and an adjacent bathroom plus the bonus of a full laundry complete with shower & WC.
• Split system and ceiling fan in the living room, considerable under-stair storage, intercom entry to the complex plus an auto garage with secure internal entry, and additional off street parking.
• OC Fees $1,350 pa
With all the benefits of an inner-city position and just a walk or ride from an array of lifestyle attractions, this is the perfect sunlit property to call home.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.