Continental House Circa 1927 – The “Conti”
This iconic Health and Wellbeing Centre is ideally situated just a short 500m from the Hepburn Mineral Springs Reserve and located directly on the Goldfields walking and mountain bike track. After a substantial renovation in 2013, this 1920s guesthouse is a highly popular retreat centre for health and wellbeing events, yoga retreats, conferences, respite holidays and family gatherings.
The Guest accommodation features 12 bedrooms all with individual bathrooms, large wood panelled lounge with roaring log fire, various common areas, large yoga room, commercial kitchen, extensive dining room, back of house laundry and store, spa facilities, massage rooms and an authentic Turkish hammam and tea room.
The Managers residence features a fully contained 1-bedroom cottage with kitchen, lounge, log burning combustion fire, privacy blinds, private balcony and split system heating/cooling unit.
Hidden behind an enormous hedge -the property features a manicured and well maintained 1-acre garden (non-sprayed) with extensive automated irrigation systems, veggie garden, chicken-house and fruit producing trees. The garden has been planted to attract wildlife, bees and birds. There are plentiful areas for Guests to relax and an extensive lawn area for recreation and games.
Continental House is offered for sale as “walk in, walk out” with furniture and forward bookings included and a terrific reputation in the accommodation industry and local community.
- Approx. 1-acre land size – Zoned Low Density Residential
- Bore water & rainwater tanks, main power, mains sewage, High-speed NBN internet
- Liquor Licence & Certification of Food Premises Registration – Class 2
- Hydronic heating throughout & numerous split system heating/cooling units
- Iconic marble Turkish hammam/steam room, 3 massage rooms, staff room
- Business support systems, booking software, website and assistance with business transition if required
Inspections are available by advance appointment and highly recommended.