Family Edwardian in a Sunny Garden Oasis
Framed by beautifully landscaped gardens that inspire the senses with captivating colours and vibrancy, this striking solid brick c1920 family residence has been tastefully extended and renovated throughout. Set on a prime corner allotment of some 696sqm approx. the home cleverly blends period character with modern design cues, to create a stunning, light-filled family haven.
Walking through the home; spacious traditional rooms flow off the wide L-shaped hallway, before giving way to a sublime, north facing open plan living area with dramatic ceiling heights and central feature fireplace.
Perfectly positioned within close proximity to lifestyle facilities; walking distance to Glenhuntly Rd shops, restaurants, Classic Cinema; tram, buses, quality schools, as well as Gardenvale Park at the end of the street and just a further 700m on to Gardenvale Train Station and Martin St cafes.
• Main bedroom with WIR & ensuite
• 2 further bedrooms, BIRS, plus study with built-in desk
• Formal sitting, OFP, leadlight
• 2 full bathrooms (ensuite to master) plus separate guest WC, separate laundry
• North facing open plan living, OFP, separate reading retreat
• Gourmet kitchen, stone island bench, s/steel appliances
• Polished boards, hydronic heating, refrigerated reverse cycle A/C & heating, and split system reverse cycle A/Cs & heating
• Remote lock up 3 car garage, 2 workshops, studio, fireplace
• Security alarm system throughout, including garage
• Extensive manicured gardens, sprinkler system; including lawn and landscaped courtyards
• Large land allotment – 696sqm approx.