OVERSIZED APARTMENT – APPROX 98SQM OF LIFESTYLE LIVING!
Set at the rear, completely detached from the bustle of Hoddle Street.
Filled with North/Westerly light, this 3rd floor Islington apartment makes an ideal city pad or quality investment!
- Wonderfully light and bright open plan living with ample space for lounge and dining leading out to spacious entertainers’ terrace
- Modernised kitchen with stainless steel appliances; dishwasher and gas cooktop
- 1 double bedroom with built in robe
- Central spacious bathroom
- European laundry
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Secure undercover parking + visitor parking available
- Council rates - $918pa.
- Internal size 77sqm approx. (terrace 21sqm approx.)
- Secure building with lift access and intercom
- Rental return up to $400pw ($20,800pa)
- Freshly painted and new carpet throughout
On the fringe of East Melbourne and Richmond, walking distance to North Richmond Station, Victoria Parade trams, Victoria and Smith Street restaurants and vibrant cafes. Melbourne’s sporting precinct and CBD all at your doorstep!
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.