Prized Development Corner block just steps to Camberwell Junction Shopping Precinct
As per Government regulations, Inspection times are for fully vaccinated individuals only. If you are not fully vaccinated, please contact the Agent to arrange a private appointment.
- Two Homes side by side in a commanding corner
- General Residential Zone (GRZ3)
- Total land size approx. 1023 sqm.
- 35 Havelock Road - Land size 469.68 sqm approx.
- 37 Campbell Road - Land size 554.18 sqm approx.
- Plans and Permits for 5 townhouses with basement parking
- Excellent views of the CBD
- Existing homes with potential rental incomes
- 35 Havelock delivers 3 bedrooms, generous lounge, kitchen with separate meals, bathroom, and self-contained bungalow at rear
- 37 Campbell offers 3 bedrooms, 3 separate living areas, bathroom, and great off-street parking
- Walk to Camberwell Junction with restaurants, cafes, Coles/ALDI supermarkets, and Rivoli Cinemas
- Close to Camberwell Primary School, Auburn High School, Bialik College, Fritsch Holzer Park and Anderson Park
- 100 meters away from tram lines & Camberwell junction as well as some of Melbourne’s best restaurants & bars
- 200 meters to Camberwell train station
- Everything else that the Boroondara lifestyle has to offer