Resort Style Luxury Mixed With Country Serenity On Over 2 acres !
Closing Date Sale Tuesday 2nd November 2021 at 6pm (unless sold prior)
Located in the prestigious and idyllic Kinfauns Estate on approx. 8138 sqm (approx.) lies this Federation-style home of grand proportions. Flanked by wraparound verandahs and perfectly manicured low maintenance gardens and spectacular poolside and outdoor entertaining that highlights country serenity with resort-style luxury.
An ultimate family lifestyle property meticulously renovated and updated with four incredible living zones and five bedrooms plus a study. Freshly painted throughout, featuring new carpets, porcelain timber look floor tiles, led lighting, 10 foot high ceilings, ornate archways, Victorian ceiling roses and modern comforts of both gas and open fireplaces with ducted zoned heating and cooling.
In the heart of the home, the large country kitchen with stainless-steel appliances branches out to formal and informal living rooms, while a deluxe outdoor entertaining area with fully automated chlorinated solar heated swimming pool, a 10 seater gas spa and cabana is further complemented by an enormous poolside games room or better known as the Pool House complete with tavern, wood fire, ensuite and split system air conditioner.
Additional features include:
- Plush master retreat with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Large spacious bedrooms with walk-in robes
- Central family bathroom with clawfoot bath
- Ample storage and cupboard space throughout
- Fully sealed circular driveway
- Five car garage with internal access with home-business potential
- Ample parking for cars, boat or caravan
- Vegetable garden and greenhouse
- Numerous water tanks and wood storage
- Half basketball court
- Colorbond 3 bay shed with power and water
- Ornate water feature
- Secure perimeter fencing
- Mains services include gas, electricity, town water, sewerage and NBN
Only a short drive to town centres, local shopping and schools and within walking distance to public transport and school buses and so central to all the Mornington Peninsula has to offer including local beaches, boat ramps, wineries and restaurants. Must be seen to be appreciated!