Spacious 4 Bedroom Home with Big Sky Views
Spacious and well-presented home with big sky views over adjacent farmland and located in a sought-after quiet residential area on the fringe of Daylesford that has a delightful rural living quality yet with all town services connected.
With 4 bedrooms, study and an enormous open plan central living area providing more than enough room to entertain family and friends, this home will suit buyers seeking their own country home, private weekender or holiday rental investment. Gardeners will delight in the rich volcanic soil while the land size provides plenty of scope for outdoor living or potential further development (subject to Council Approval).
Nearby there is a natural mineral spring and the historic Cornish Hill Reserve with miles of walking tracks to explore, and it’s just a short drive to Daylesford town centre.
Inspections as advertised or by personal appointment.
• 4 bedrooms - master bedroom has walk-in robe and ensuite, with an adjacent study ideal as child’s bedroom, home office or maybe utilise as a large dressing room. The other 3 bedrooms all have built-in robes
• Huge central open plan lounge-dining is bathed in natural light and opens to undercover north facing deck
• Spacious kitchen has plenty of storage, gas & electric cooking, dishwasher
• Bathroom has a spa bath, separate shower and separate toilet. Laundry
• Double glazed throughout, fully insulated
• Gas heating, hot water service
• Well fenced on 3 sides. Established trees and shrubs, lawn areas. Garden shed and small water tank
• Land area approx 1000 sq.m. General Residential Zone – Hepburn Shire. May suit subdivision (subject to council approval)
• All services connected – power, town water & sewerage, natural gas, NBN, landline telephone