BE PART OF THE NEW SPRINGVALE
The Quarter is the perfect location for families to grow with a focus on space and comfort, and all only 23km from the Melbourne's CBD. This delightful village is conveniently positioned on View Road, close to all the neighbourhood's family friendly markets, restaurants and other local amenities.
This contemporary 3-bedroom family home offers the ultimate privacy with all bedrooms located on the first floor away from the living hub. The secluded master suite boasts its very own ensuite and walk-in-robe, which will be the envy of all your friends. The light filled open-plan living, dining and kitchen areas is located on the ground floor, flowing seamlessly through to the courtyard.
Three-bedroom townhouse features include:
• European stainless steel kitchen appliances, including dishwasher
• Stone benchtops to kitchen and bathrooms
• Laundry room with access to the garage
• 3 double bedrooms, all with built-in robes
• Spacious master bedroom with ensuite
• Bath in the main bathroom
• Ample storage space throughout, including a store room under the stairs
• Quality timber, carpet and tile flooring
• Front and rear landscaping included, ready to move-in
• Garage with remote control access and extra storage
• 6-Star energy rating
The Quarter is perfectly positioned to take advantage of the very best that Springvale has to offer, and all within easy distance:
• Sandown Greyhound Races
• Springvale Market
• Springvale Shopping Central
• Cafes and restaurants
• Monash University
• Primary and secondary schools
• Parks and sporting clubs
• Homemaker Centre
• Public transport
Arrange an inspection time that suits you!
Simply click on the blue Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the Contact Agent' facility.
Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU.
If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead.
By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
This won't last long so enquire today!
Please Note, Inspection Times Are subject To Change without Warning. Also, Inspection times are strictly 10 minutes only; please Ensure You Come on Time.
Available from:Friday 9th April 2021