RENOVATED 3 BEDROOM HOME IN ONE OF RICHMONDS FAVORITE STREETS!
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
Situated in a quiet pocket of Richmond, just a breath from every lifestyle luxury and amenity you could need is this rare offering of a fully detached Victorian era cottage with garaged parking.
- Inviting front yard with covered verandah
- 3 generous bedrooms with great natural light, main with freestanding wardrobes, ample space for desks
- Brand new kitchen with marble benchtops, Kitchen Aid appliances including induction cooktop, oven and dishwasher, plus a Barazza warming drawer
- Spacious dining area adjoins the kitchen
- Separate, central living area, also with great natural light, plus inbuilt floating TV unit
- 2x split systems for excellent heating/cooling throughout (living and hallway)
- Brand new, fully tiled bathroom with large walk in shower, marble benchtop and basin, and mirrored storage
- Separate powder room with high-end Japanese toilet and electric panel heater
- Timber flooring and high ceilings throughout, repainted throughout
- A low maintenance rear courtyard with front and rear access
- Separate laundry room off the courtyard area
- Large lock up garage for 1x car with room for additional storage
- Parking permits available from local council
This property is walking distance to Richmond Primary, Melbourne High and Melbourne Girls Grammar and zoned for Dame Nellie Melba Kindergarten and Melbourne Girls College. St Michaels, Wesley, Christchurch, Glamorgan and Melbourne Grammar are easy tram rides away.
Richmond's most appealing pocket is minutes to cosmopolitan Richmond and South Yarra's Swan and Chapel Streets, Vogue complex, Melbourne's Sporting Precinct, Richmond Primary School, River side bike paths, Barkly Gardens and the Royal Botanic Gardens. Walking distance to East Richmond and South Yarra stations, and trams almost at your door step. Located in the heart of the action, restaurants, bars, cafes and nightlife all at your fingertips.
**Please note: floorplan does not show kitchen renovation - this room now has a different configuration
*** For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY.
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT!
Available from:Wednesday 8th June 2022