Spectacularly Built Luxury Home - In Booming Location!
This self-standing 4 bedroom home pays homage to the experience, quality and fine-workmanship of its builder! The spectacular townhouse, strategically located in a booming pocket of up-and-coming Laverton, features 3 bathrooms, 1 powder room, 2 living areas, an enormous remote controlled garage and a large entertaining decking space as well as a porch!
To experience the quality and meticulous care that went into the construction of this home is to fully appreciate the competency of the builder.
Without holding back, this home has been upgraded with multiple high-end specifications such as;
- Top-of-the-range intercom system to communicate to those outside without having to leave the home
- Gorgeous and lush 'Sir Walter' Buffalo Grass throughout all garden areas
- A State of the art alarm system to ensure peace-of-mind when away.
- Upgraded elite wooden decked front porch, rear side porch and outside living space!
- Soft closing cabinetry in the stunning kitchen
- Top-of-the-range stainless-steel appliances
- Double blinds throughout home - sheer plus block-out
- Matte black door-handles, complementing the black outline of the multitude of windows flooding the home with light
- Two-tone exterior colorway featuring high-end weatherboard imitating render finish, contrasting an excellent brick facade.
- Elite split-system air-conditioning units in each bedroom and living area
This home, teeming with extras, was built to suit both the lifestyles of a large family, as well as that of an executive couple who loves to entertain!
Not to mention the following amenities all within walking distance;
- Old Geelong Road Reserve
- Robertson Crescent Reserve
- Lawrie Emmins Reserve and recreational Facilities
- McDonalds Laverton
- Laverton Martket
as well as the plethora of eateries, shopping precincts and businesses just down Sayers Road.
Merely 15 minutes away from the city, Laverton is sure to experience the drastic increase in demand for larger homes caused by urbanization.
Laverton has experienced a compound growth rate of more than 7.8% in the last few years alone, meaning this property can also act as the perfect investment - Laverton also boast a rental yield of more than 3.8% annually.
Unit 1/15 Old Geelong road, Laverton, VIC 3026, is a property overflowing with potential, and sure to make waves in today's market!