LARGE 5 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
** Private inspections are now allowed (with restrictions) however pre-approval of applications will be required before an inspection is arranged.
We encourage you to view the video tour of the property and submit your application for pre-approval via 2Apply. To obtain the application code along with the supporting documentation we will require, please contact our office. Please ensure you have registered your details online prior to doing so. We will process your application and should your application be approved; we will then organise a private inspection of the property.
We thank you for your understanding and co-operation during this time. **
If space is what you are looking for, then look no further than 20 Mulguthrie Court Hallam.
Situated in a quiet court location, this family home is sure to impress. With it’s expansive living areas, this home has it all.
• Expansive L Shaped Formal lounge/living area
• Master bedroom with BIR’, FES,WIR with floor to ceiling windows.
• All other bedrooms have BIR’s and quality block out curtains
• Kitchen adjoining meals area, allowing for the family to cook, eat and socialise in the heart of the home
. Evaporative cooling throughout
• Separate fully tiled family room adjacent to the meals area, which is perfect for a play room or a TV room
• Separate bathroom and separate toilet plus powder room
• Ducted heating
• Double lock up garage with rear access roller door
• Paved area (perfect to set up an outdoor entertainment area and BBQ)
• Fully enclosed backyard, allowing the kids to play safely.
. shed out the back for storage needs
Close to all amenities including primary and secondary schools, easy access to Monash Freeway, 5 minute drive to Westfield Fountain Gate, and not to mention the closest train station. short walk to the iconic Hallam Pub, this little pocket of Hallam offers everything! the property is a very short walk from the medical clinics, child care centre, restaurants and local Coles.
Contact us today for a private inspection.
Available from:Friday 15th October 2021