VICTORIAN BEAUTY IN QUIET POCKET
IF ATTENDING AUCTION/PRIVATE INSPECTION IN PERSON:
1) You must register prior to attendance
2) You must scan the QR code at the property
3) You must present to the Covid Marshall and provide your certificate of double vaccination
Nestled in a quiet pocket of bustling, cosmopolitan Richmond, this charming Victorian terrace has been updated for modern living, whilst still celebrating its ornate period charm.
- Welcoming 2-bedroom Victorian in a sought-after and peaceful Richmond location, stylishly refreshed and ready to be enjoyed.
- Generous living area with double doors to a sundrenched north-east facing courtyard with shed and handy rear ROW access.
- Contemporary eat-in kitchen equipped with quality stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher and induction cooktop.
- Smartly updated bathroom with sumptuous tub and WC; the home also enjoys the convenience of a Euro laundry.
- Both bedrooms boast built-in robes with reverse cycle air-conditioning – period features include ceiling roses & arches and hardwood floors.
An unbeatable lifestyle location, this central but quiet neighbourhood is moments to both Bridge Road and Swan Street – and their many fabulous restaurants, bars and cafes – while Victoria Gardens, the Yarra River, MCG and CBD are all within easy reach. Zoned for Melbourne Girls High School and St Kevin’s Year 9 Campus.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.