Period Charm with Family Values
Private Inspections are now available, please contact Daniel 0408 078 515 or Ben 0452 662 954 to arrange an appointment.
Pretty as a picture, this immaculately presented late Edwardian home offers flexible family accommodation and benefits from recent renovations throughout. Retaining extensive period detail such as high ceilings, decorative cornices and period fireplaces, the home exudes character while seamlessly blending modern improvements.
Ideally located less than 5 minutes’ walk from the vibrant Martin Street village and Gardenvale station, the property blends perfectly into the personality and quintessential Bayside lifestyle.
• 3 bedrooms (BIRs)
• 2 renovated bathrooms (2nd with combined laundry)
• Formal dining area, OFP
• Open plan living, A/C
• Spacious kitchen, stone benches, stainless steel appliances (Smeg, Bosch), newly renovated butler’s pantry
• Large separate studio/home office, pot belly fireplace
• Beautifully landscaped gardens with extensive drip watering system
• Carport plus additional OSP
• Ducted gas heating, polished floorboards, ceiling fans (3)
• Customised automatic gates
• Land size – 557sqm approx.