So Close, So Stylish, Say Yes!
Directions: put Scarlet Drive Lake Gardens into your navigation device/app and follow to the end and turn left on to Limetree Way
Lake Gardens is seen to be one of the most prestigious, tightly held suburbs in Ballarat. With its short walks to some of Ballarat’s most desirable schools, shopping centres, train station, sporting facilities and the iconic Lake Wendouree, there is no wonder why properties don’t last long in this area. 23 Limetree Way is no exception to this. A McMaster built home on approx. 420sqm that has 3 generous bedrooms, 2 living areas, double lock up garage with direct access and backs onto some of Ballarat’s best neighbours. This place is perfect for your first home, last home or anything in between.
• Sleek, modern kitchen with stone bench tops and 900mm freestanding oven
• Rear open plan kitchen, meals and living that flows onto spacious, undercover alfresco area
• Ducted heating and cooling throughout the entire home
• Double Glazing on all west facing windows
• Neat and tidy, low maintenance garden with secure, enclosed backyard
• Rent appraised at approximately $410 - $430 per week