OPEN FOR INSPECTION (DETAILS ON AD) – REGISTRATION REQUIRED TO GUARANTEE INSPECTION OR CONTACT EVA ON 0421358384 TO ARRANGE VIEWING
MODERN & SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOM TWO BATHROOM BOUTIQUE APARTMENT OVER TWO LEVELS WITH OFF STREET CAR PARK, BALCONY & HEATING/COOLING
- House sized proportions, two storey apartment
- Boutique block of only 4
- Entrance hallway with cupboard space and desk
- Two large carpeted bedrooms each with floor to ceiling built in robes and split system heating/cooling
- Two modern bathrooms – downstairs central bathroom with shower over bath and toilet, upstairs with shower and toilet
- Separate European laundry
- Upstairs open plan lounge and dining area boasting an abundance of natural light throughout, with split system heating and cooling
- Fully equipped modern kitchen with Blanco appliances - electric cooktop/oven, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space
- Private entertainer’s balcony off lounge
- Beautiful polished floorboards throughout
- Security entry
- Off street car park for one car (car stacker - height, width, length and weight restrictions may apply)
- Fabulous location - central Bridge Road precinct, with cafes, shops, amenities and public transport at your doorstep, and only moments to MCG, parklands and CBD.
- Perfect corporate or professional home near Epworth Hospital
NOTE: PHOTOS INDICATIVE
REGISTRATION REQUIRED TO INSPECT. Please ensure you click ENQUIRE NOW to be sent the registration email. Once you have registered your interest you will be notified of any changes.
VIEW TIMES are displayed on this page. View times are subject to cancellation/change until 12pm on the day of open. We advise you check the listing on the day, to ensure property still available prior to inspection to avoid disappointment.
APPLYING - Apply online via 1FORM by clicking the link on advert.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MTHS unless otherwise specified.
Only if 'KEY IN OFFICE' is displayed in the advert HEADING, the property is available for inspection by collecting the keys from our office. Terms and conditions apply.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED BEFORE ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY OR IN THE OFFICE WHEN COLLECTING KEYS
GUARANTEED RESPONSE WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAY (Conditions Apply)
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Available from:Friday 3rd May 2019