CORNER BLOCK VICTORIAN FAMILY HOME
Open the doors to this charming & stylish family abode.
Located in a safe and secure quiet back street of Richmond where your children can effortlessly walk to MLC or Richmond High School.
- Period features like stepped cornices, timber skirts and decorative fireplaces bring warmth throughout the home
- Off the entry you’ll find 2 north facing bedrooms, while upstairs the master suite and fourth bedroom boast an abundance of natural light.
- Recycled brick paving wraps the property distinguishing 3 functional outdoor zones for relaxing or entertaining
- An oversized, updated kitchen with stone tops services the dining area which houses a feature period cooktop
- Option for future development or extension available with existing permits for 2, 3 storey townhouses.
The Olympic Boulevard sports and entertainment precinct and Yarra River make for fantastic family weekends, all while being conveniently located to main roads, freeways & public transport. And of course how could you forget the seamless accessibility to all of the best pubs, cafes, bars and restaurants Richmond has on offer.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.