IMPRESSIVE 1 BEDROOM APARTMENT, TOP FLOOR, LIGHT FILLED, OFF STREET PARKING
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN OPEN FOR INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
Leafy outlooks and a light-filled living area, this one-bedroom apartment is in a great location with rooftop views over Richmond Hill, few minutes walk to Bridge Rd and Swan St cafes, restaurants and amenities, easy access to public transport only a short trip to CBD. Positioned at the rear of this quiet block, this home offers plenty of privacy on the top floor.
- Light filled living room with a pleasant outlook from every window featuring St Ignatius Church
- Separate kitchen with gas cooking
- Main bedroom with built-in robes
- Ensuite style bathroom (shower over bath)
- Undercover off-street parking for one car
- Parking permits for street parking available from the local council
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Available from:Wednesday 24th November 2021